Hi Everyone! I’m Diana from Elementary at HEART.
Thank you SO much for visiting my blog. I am happy you’re here!! Here’s some (totally random) fun facts about me! Let me know if we have anything in common!
Here are 10 Fun Facts About Me:
- Astrobrights are my FAVE. I mean, come on. How can you NOT?
- I have taught First Grade, Sixth Grade Language Arts. It was a BIG jump in grade levels- but I survived! More on this to come!
- I have a sweet and funny toddler named Cam. He is my world. Being a mommy is the best.
- The beach is my happy place. Hands down.
- My go-to Starbucks order is a Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte…or a Venti Medicine Ball.
- I am currently an instructional coach for my district. I am a teacher who helps, coaches, teaches, supports teachers. It is absolutely rewarding. Click here to read more about instructional coaching!
- I love long strolls at Target….or Homegoods….or TJ MAXX… I seriously wind up spending way too much there.
- I am both an extrovert and an introvert. I know this makes NO sense..but I love being around people but I also love being by myself.
- People think I am crazy- but I love teaching WRITING.
- French fries are my weakness. There. I said it.
If you are looking to see some MORE of my favorite things, head on over to my Amazon page!
I am constantly updating my MUST HAVE products here! Check it out HERE!!
What do we have in common? Connect with me on Social Media!